Social Content Creator at Boston Beer Company
Remote | Entry-level
Boston Beer Company
Title: Social Content Creator
- Location: United States
- Our mission at The Boston Beer Company is to bring the highest-quality products to the U.S. beer drinker.
- To answer that mission, we are creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the differences in both our people and our brands.
- Our diversity makes us stronger, and when you bring your authentic self to work, we are a stronger, more innovative, and more sustainable company & community.
- As a fast-paced, growing company with a strong family of brands (Samuel Adams, Dogfish Head, Angry Orchard, Twisted Tea, and Truly Hard Seltzer), we seek constantly to challenge the status quo.
- We are always looking for hardworking, talented, and passionate people (that means you!) to join our team.
- We are The Boston Beer Company, and together we are heavy.
We are currently hiring a Social Content Creator, Twisted Tea in Boston, MA or Remote.
- As a Social Content Creator, you are all over capturing and creating content natively within social platforms.
- You’re quick to test out new platforms and features, quickly developing creative and engaging content.
- You’ve probably been creating TikToks for years and were excited to bring your talents to Instagram when Reels were introduced.
- You follow more meme accounts than brand accounts, and you’re all about writing a witty joke.
- You’ll be on a team of strategic social media marketers, who will collaborate with you to identify trending cultural moments and content formats.
- You’ll take the lead on developing this content, cleverly weaving in product and brand storylines to connect with our drinkers in the most relevant way.
- You’ll work exclusively on the Twisted Tea team, reporting into our Digital Marketing Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, design, and edit social media assets for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and TikTok (once they allow alcohol brands.)
- Natively capture content within platforms to drive engagement and social conversation
- Shoot and edit mobile video content for social platforms, taking ideas from the concept stage all the way to final production
- Write copy for memes, post captions, and video scripts
- Leverage social listening tools to predict trends and create relevant social content
- Collaborate with Social Media Coordinator to build a content calendar
- Brainstorm innovative content ideas and platform hacks that capture attention and increase engagement and following
- Partner with Social Media Coordinator to report on content performance
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not required
- 1+ years of social media content creation experience for either a brand or an agency
- Proficiency with a range of Adobe Creative Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Familiarity with mobile apps to develop social first content
- Ability to shoot and edit mobile videos
- Strong writing skills that create a clear and consistent brand voice
- Passionate about the Twisted Tea brand and the Boston Beer Company
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!