SMS Email Marketing Associate at Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV)
Location: UK, Canada, Central America, and Australia: 100% Remote
Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV) has an immediate opening for SMS Email Marketing Associate who is passionate, agile, and highly motivated to join our rapidly growing marketing team and Ecommerce channels. Candidates will have experience executing digital marketing and optimizing performance through marketing channels.
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires and reimagines distressed retail brands and turns them into e-commerce success stories.
REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, Franklin Mint, Stein Mart, and Radio Shack.
- Stay up-to-date on email and SMS marketing trends, best-in-class examples, personalization
- Execute and support a range of digital marketing initiatives, including email/SMS marketing, retention marketing campaigns, and paid ad campaigns
- Become fluent in Shopify and associated apps; learn to manage day-to-day of REV’s Ecommerce activities and troubleshoot issues when they arise
- Have a strong foundational understanding of data analysis and be able to draw insights from our robust data tools. Learn to identify important trends in performance indicators and actively communicate insights to relevant teams in an easily digestible way
- Conduct and evaluate testing to quantify how various Ecommerce initiatives impact the business
- Work closely with marketing team to improve customer UX across site and owned channels
- 1-3 years of experience at a startup, agency, or other fast-paced work environment managing Ecommerce and/or growth initiatives
- Create batch send emails for automated campaigns
- Build and provide ongoing maintenance of email templates to ensure deliverability and usability
- Build and maintain landing pages, popups, forms for events, email forms, using marketing CRM platform
- Monitor and analyze success of email marketing efforts to make recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Assist in developing and executing consumer acquisition programs to drive new consumer sign-ups via email and SMS
- Provide creative resource with necessary direction and deadlines for assets; ensure assets are received by deadlines
- Work with Email/SMS Manager to establish benchmarks and KPIs for all campaigns
- Continuously monitor and optimize email and SMS performance
- Work with Email/SMS Manager to identity triggers for trigger emails and flows for automation
To apply: email, email@example.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!