REMOTE, VA 22209
Looking for 100% Remote work? Join an award-winning Federal project that is transforming complex business processes into new scoped applications within ServiceNow all from the comforts of your home!
- Our client has contract positions available for ServiceNow Developers to work in an Agile environment with a top-notch team of engineers and analysts.
- This remarkable project has a global reach and offers a great chance for long-term extensions for top performers.
- Your attention to detail and clear communication skills are critical to your success in this remote work opportunity.
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- 2 – 5 years ServiceNow development experience
- Experience must be in developing integrated custom and scoped applications, some positions require ServicePortal experience
- Knowledge in creating request forms and catalog tasks
- Expertise in implementing security (Access Control Lists)
- ServiceNow System Administrator certified
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Preferred Qualification for above positions:
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join the Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and “life.”
- Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.