Service Operations Project Manager at Philips
Service Operations Project Manager
- United States of America – Home Based
- Full time
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Services Operations Project Manager, you represent the service organization on project teams, ensure PDLM deliverables are met, and advocate for service needs and requirements. You are knowledgeable about service tools and ways of working so that you can develop the best possible solution to meet business needs within project constraints. You lead your work group to an end goal, help the team plan their work, understand their tasks and interdependencies. You create an environment for active problem solving, holding team members accountable while also inspiring the team toward a common goal. You cultivate detailed understanding of end-to-end solution delivery processes and requirements and drive execution using good project management practices and in compliance with Philips Quality System processes. You proactively identify risks and work to overcome them while also ensuring all stakeholders are aligned on project progress. You embrace LEAN philosophies of continuous improvement and elimination of wasteful practices.
You are an active member of the broader Ultrasound Services and Solutions Delivery Team. You contribute to the group’s mission to create and realize new solutions for customers within Philips, acting as team ambassador within Philips. You will utilize excellent partnership and leadership skills to effectively work within the organization.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Represent service needs and requirements on product development and special project teams.
- Drives design solutions with the development team.
- Assume responsibility to have ongoing proficiency with the tools, methods, and ways of working of Service customers.
- Ensure all service-related deliverables into project teams and planned in advance and executed per schedule.
- Are responsible for delivering on project milestones, managing project risks, making business recommendations to balance trade-offs to bets meet the business goals.
- Seek and ensure alignment with the team, stakeholders, and as project sponsors.
- Create project documentation, status reporting, and metric reporting as required.
- Apply end-to-end critical thinking over all aspects of project to ensure project risks are identified and addressed.
- Utilize LEAN techniques to drive efficient problem solving, daily management, and operational efficiency.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS or BA with formal training Engineering, Project Management, or Business Administration.
- 3+ years project management experience in Services, R&D or Supply Chain.
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams with professional project management methods.
- Good balance of systems-level thinking with detail-oriented curiosity and experience in end-to-end process definition.
- Good leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Aspiration to develop and grow in the organization.
- Willingness to own and drive implementation details, relevant project documentation, as well as process compliance requirements with a passion for quality as well as speed.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for ultrasound, heath care, customers.
- Experience in a regulated medical device development and manufacturing environment.
The following are preferred for the position:
- Experience in a regulated medical device development and manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Ultrasound Business and Market
- Trained in LEAN methodologies
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!