SEO Copywriter at Blue Corona
Title: SEO Copywriter – Remote
Location: United States
Blue Corona is now a remote-first company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary working environment for most employees. Being remote-first also means the locations of our employees are intentional. but flexible. Blue Corona is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Blue Corona is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps residential service businesses increase leads and sales. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website design and development, and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
Blue Corona is looking for an experienced Freelance SEO Copywriter to join our marketing team. As a Freelance SEO Copywriter, you will:
- Build and maintain brand messaging standards across Blue Corona’s website and owned digital properties.
- Optimize existing web content to increase Blue Corona’s organic search visibility, implementing on-page SEO best practices throughout.
- Publish new website content (landing pages, blog posts, case studies, infographics, etc.) on BlueCorona.
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the organization to establish and maintain service and product messaging standards.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Freelance SEO Copywriter with a proven history of producing high-quality work. Prior experience writing SEO-friendly, web-based content is a plus.
- Rewrite and optimize existing web content on BlueCorona to increase the organization’s organic search visibility.
- Write new website content (landing pages, blog posts, case studies, infographics, etc.) on BlueCorona.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to maintain service and product messaging standards.
- Update existing sales and marketing assets as requested.
- Write Email, Ad, and Social Media copy as requested.
- Write compelling, error-free content that satisfies the information needs of target audiences.
- Adhere to strict quality standards for all copy produced.
- Adapt writing style and voice to Blue Corona’s brand, industry, audience, and preferences.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to understand our goals.
- Research on industry trends, terminology, and competitive landscape to demonstrate subject-matter expertise in your writing.
- Collaborate with Blue Corona’s sales and marketing teams on copy, as needed.
- At least three years of business writing experience, preferably writing web content. Agency experience highly preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in the digital marketing industry, either in-house or in an agency setting.
- The ability to think holistically, seeing the big picture’ without neglecting the finer details.
- The ability to write persuasive copy.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- SEO copywriting experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of how to write effective marketing copy for the web.
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc. and no tolerance for errors.
- Familiarity with marketing best practices is a plus.
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more