Senior Writer, Marketing at LPL Financial
Sr. Writer, Marketing
locations: Remote California; Remote South Carolina; Remote North Carolina; Remote USA
time type: Full time
job requisition id: R-029446
Are you a skilled content strategist and product marketing writer? Do you have experience creating compelling content that speaks to specific audience needs? Would you like to take your writing experience and apply it to the world of financial services? If this sounds like the perfect blend of your passions and experience, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
As a senior writer for LPL Financial’s Marketing team, you will produce go-to-market (GTM) messaging frameworks and compelling content to support the LPL Services Group. This team is responsible for providing industry-leading services and technology that support advisors’ businesses, so they can better serve their clients. You’ll develop a deep understanding of up-and-coming services in partnership with marketing strategists and product and sales leaders to create engaging GTM content for a variety of different service offerings.
- Drive discovery conversations for new service offerings to develop GTM messaging frameworks and content strategy that supports the advisor journey
- Create compelling content across a variety of deliverablesincluding landing pages, collateral, blogs, emails, case studies, and targeted campaigns to support service adoption
- Work side-by-side with internal subject-matter experts to create compelling needs-based content
- Collaborate with graphic designers and video producers to bring content to life
- Apply LPL’s brand standards and guidelines to external-facing content
- Develop a deep understanding of LPL Services Group and the value this platform can offer advisors
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Strong command of the written word is a must, as well as an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Empathy to understand advisors’ realities
- Interviewing, as you’ll work directly with advisors and subject-matter experts
- Collaboration and ability to navigate the needs of multiple, disparate stakeholders
- Embracing and integrating feedback
- Advocacy and diplomacy to defend your work when necessary
- Attention to detail
- Experience in financial services
- Degree in journalism or financial field
- Experience writing for a financial institution
The salary range is dependent on a number of factors, including the applicant’s skill, experience, and work location.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more