Senior Workday Financials Consultant
- Full time
Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
- Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Facilitate the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer-facing sessions, as required.
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/ deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
- Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time-frame.
- Ensure client takes advantage of the Workday system.
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday bi-annual releases
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong Business Degree with post-graduate Financial Accounting qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
- 5 years consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company
- Must have current Workday HCM/Payroll/Financials certification or additional Workday certifications
- Experience in working in Financials deployments using applications such as Workday, PeopleSoft, ResourceLink or SAP.
- Working knowledge and language of financial accounting, procurement, business assets, supplier and customer contracts. (ACCA/CIMA or related qualifications beneficial).
- Deep Experience of at least 2 functional areas: General, Ledger, Accounts, Payable, Accounts, Receivable, Procurement, Asset Management, Expense Management, Financial Reporting/budgeting
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional Financials design docs
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Extensive experience of working in client facing roles
- Experience of working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Ability to develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed.
- Organized, detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.