Senior Visual Designer at HackerRank
Senior Visual Designer
REMOTE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Marketing team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy visual design by delivering engaging brands from conception to completion.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, presentations, ads, exhibitions, and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The position will report to the VP of Demand Generation.
You will be working on:
- Must have a strong understanding of how to conceptualize and execute graphics to elevate the user experience.
- Creative exploration approach and conceptualize visuals based on requirements and present ideas.
- You will deliver and execute on all design stages from concept to campaign.
- You will be designing graphics for the full range of project types from responsive web landing pages, presentations, booklets, social ads, event collateral, etc.
- Create and provide multiple graphic visual designs for marketing materials.
- Able to support others on the creation of motion graphics, video, photo, etc.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work cross-functionally between Marketing and Product teams throughout execution and launch.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of Graphic Design experience.
- You have an outstanding online portfolio that demonstrates success about your work that spans every medium from Digital to Social and Web Design.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- React quickly and thoroughly to changes and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Digital agency experience.
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!