Senior Vice President, Product at Flywire
- Full-time, Remote
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2011, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
Flywire is seeking a Senior Vice President of Product to lead our global product team. You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer. You will define and drive our product strategy and lead a team of product managers across our core payments platform. Effective collaboration with stakeholders while developing a long term vision and strategy is critical to this role.
- Lead, manage, and grow a global product team and facilitate cross-functional collaboration.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the core Platform’s needs and set the product vision.
- Work with sales and marketing team members to create the content and tools needed to successfully market, sell, implement and service our products.
- Determine the design of the organization, strengths and weaknesses, and how to strengthen the team to meet their strategic objectives.
- Ensure the continuous delivery of product features and enhancements that deliver on expected growth outcomes.
- Manage and continuously refine a company wide product roadmap to ensure meeting of established deadlines and deliverables.
- Evaluate, perform due diligence on, recommend, negotiate, onboard and manage partnerships with value-added product offerings.
FlyMate Skills and Qualifications:
- VP/SVP leadership experience; the ideal candidate will have had successful experiences in building and growing dynamic and collaborative product management organizations in a fast growth environment.
- 10+ years of senior product management experience with recent experience in a leadership position.
- 5+ years experience in the payments space.
- Customer orientated.
- Experience managing a distributed team.
- Demonstrated ability to be a constant force for innovation and improvement in the development and marketing of world class products.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree in technology & marketing preferred
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
Flywire participates in E-Verify for U.S. employees.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!