Senior Vendor Management Lead at Cash App
Senior Vendor Management Lead
- Employees can work remotely
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Cash App is looking for a Sr. Vendor Management Lead to join the Cash Customer Operations (CCO) team and oversee our global outsourcing programs. We view our Partners as an extension of our own team, and understand that a healthy partnership and strong performance are critically important to the customer experience and our overall product success.
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience leading in a large-scale and dynamic environment of consistent change and high product development velocity, leading in the face of growth and scale, and working across a global geography with multiple partners. They will be responsible for developing, growing, managing, and monitoring our Partner network and performance, contracts, and infrastructure to deliver trust building experiences for our customers while operating in a strong compliant environment. They will partner across our Sr. Operational leaders to execute against our strategy across multiple contact channels, geographies, regulatory regimes, proactively identify areas of improvement for our internal processes, establishing a best in class partner management center of excellence.
- Build a long term partner network strategy that delivers against business priorities, accounting for global scale and compliance and governance requirements
- Hire and retain the best talent, lead and coach the Vendor Management team, developing their skills, enabling their growth, and ensuring the team delivers high quality, timely work.
- Lead through frequent, fast change: execute new initiatives with urgency in order to support the incredibly high growth rates and product development velocity of Cash App.
- Enable partner performance by driving strategy in partnership with Customer Success, Risk Operations and the CCO Sr. Leadership team , metrics performance, infrastructure, personnel, compliance, process, and work prioritization.
- Interface with Senior Leadership: represent Partner relationships, performance, and operational excellence at a senior level within the organization, be a subject matter expert within the company on Partner policies, best practices and approach, and prepare regular updates which speak to our strategy and challenges, and influence decisions on Partner related asks.
- Prioritize against a large opportunity set: in collaboration with the Customer Operations Leadership Team, you will set objectives and key results, prioritization and sequencing of projects, and ensure key projects are delivered on schedule.
- Optimize experience: ensure incredible customer experience outcomes, nourish relationships with internal stakeholders, and create a program that balances the needs of the business, our customers, and our Partners.
- Improve process: design new processes where needed, and improve existing processes to make the team more efficient, nimble and consistent.
- 7+ years experience leading high performing Partner/Vendor/BPO programs within a high growth, global company and in Partner relationship management
- Implementation of scalable best practices balancing business results, regulatory compliance, and relationship management
- Experience managing global operations including launching and managing partner sites, contract oversight, and progressive performance improvement across Partners
- Experience leading teams – hiring and developing great people, and establishing a collaborative and positive team culture
- Experience in a fast-moving environment with significant ambiguity
- Familiarity and understanding of a global third party monitoring programs and related regulatory/compliance/governance requirements
- Experience in a multisite environments (including an internal and outsourced workforce mix) with experience in full life-cycle vendor management (onboarding, ongoin oversight, offboarding…etc)
- Experience conducting monitoring and reporting- including managing metrics, KPIs, and OKRs, in addition to analytical deep-dives to understand performance
- An ability to identify upstream blockers and prioritize solutions