Senior UX Designer at Khoros
Senior UX Designer
- Job Locations: US-Remote | US-TX-Austin | US-OR-Portland
- ID: 2020-1365
- Category: Professional Services/Customer Success
- Type: Full Time- Salary
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The Khoros Community Experience Group (CXG) is looking for a Senior Designer who brings a well-developed sense of design process and best practices, has past experience working in product organization, and has put their design leadership skills to work in a collaborative team environment. This is a customer facing role requiring impeccable presentation skills and consummate communication acumen.
We are passionate about Human Centered Design, and primarily focus on customizing our Community product, enabling the world’s top brands forge relationships directly with their customers. We’re looking for a like-minded designer to join our team, who is well-versed in HCD methodology: ideate, make, learn, and iterate.
- Get to know our Community product inside and out. Develop a thorough working knowledge of its capabilities and constraints.
- Learn to use the CXG Design Library, and how to apply customer branding to our out-of-the-box product, with the goal of helping to expand and govern its evolution.
- Be a champion, both internally and with our customers, of human centered design best practices – design sprinting and workshopping, interaction design, visual design, inclusive design.
- Partner with and mentor Technical and Creative designers by reviewing work and delivering feedback, sharing expertise on toolsets, and ensuring the entire team is abiding design and process best practices.
- Assist Design Lead in project planning, then execute that plan from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Plan and execute design research activities such as heuristic analyses, and creating UX deliverables such as personas, journey maps, and content for customer-facing presentations.
- Assist Design Lead and Strategists in Co-facilitating Design Sprints and workshops.
- Maintain existing Design Library to ensure assets are available and current for the design team to execute against.
- Facilitate the onboarding and training of new hires.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 6-10 years experience in three or more of the following practice areas: interaction design, visual design, inclusive (accessibility / A11y) design, prototyping, UX research
- Solid command of Sketch and Invision. Bonus: experience using Abstract, Marvel, and/or Figma.
- A solid grasp of CSS and HTML, and a track record of successful team collaboration.
- Impeccable craft and uncompromising attention to detail. One might say, a perfectionist.
- Bonus: Previous exposure to our Community product; experience working with Design Systems; creating prototypes; assisting with research; familiarity with Design Sprinting.
- Has a leadership mindset – a thirst to be a great partner to our customers and internal team, a strong desire to mentor, and a personal dedication to creating exceptional work.
- Up to 20% Travel required
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!