Senior UX Designer [Remote/USA only]
When you think about your next career move – and what kind of company will fit you best – what’s your focus? Culture? Technology? Diversity? Product? Leadership? Financial Health? We are delighted to say that if any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a happy, talented Senior UX Designer to join our team.
Hearsay Systems is the leading enterprise cloud company that offers sophisticated client engagement products to companies in financial services vertical. Our tools are currently used by over 150,000 agents and advisors, providing them with automated workflows and advanced AI that allows them to more easily develop and foster personalized relationships with their existing clients and prospects at scale. We partner with Chief Distribution and Marketing Officers at the world’s leading financial services companies (including Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate) to enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Seattle, New York, Chicago, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila and has raised $50M in venture capital from Sequoia and NEA.
About the job:
- Work with a team defined by empathy, talent, caring, and grit.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Execs to take our products from concept to launch
- Carry on user testing & research to validate features and polish existing ones
- Make a massive impact on not only designs, but design culture
- Constantly upgrade our design library to ensure consistent branding across our interface components library
- Work on a variety of key products and project
- Advocate for our customers
- Participate in organized, efficient, and ultimately fun design sprints
- Integrate excellent research into the full breadth of our design process
- Work in a dedicated design space with all the tools of the trade.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- People love working with you!
- You’ve mastered two or three hard skills in UX Design
- Experience with wireframes, storyboards, live prototypes, and user flows
- Portfolio of work samples showcasing UX design work
- Must be a self starter who thrives in an environment with lots of autonomy
- You can sell your own ideas with confidence and logic
- You love working with people of diverse approaches and backgrounds