Senior Travel Counselor
Carlson Wagonlit Travel SatoTravel (CWTSatoTravel) is seeking an experienced and talented Virtual Senior Travel Counselors. As a Senior Travel Counselor, your mission will be to “Deliver the Perfect Trip” in order to sustain optimum results for our clients and for CWTSatoTravel.
As the U.S. military and government division of Carlson Wagonlit Travel(CWT), CWTSatoTravel is a global leader specializing in seamless travel management services to our U.S. federal clients. We employ a team of more than 900 associates throughout 187 locations in 14 countries and U.S. territories. Though our offices are spread across the world, we are a tight-knit group with access to resources and innovations that enable us to deliver the best services in the industry.
We are very proud of our 65+ year history serving U.S. military and government clients, and are always looking for new talent to help us grow as a team. Our most valuable asset as a company is the quality of our people. We are a growing family, and encourage you to check out our career opportunities and start your journey with CWTSatoTravel today.
You will delight the traveler/travel arranger and all CWTSatoTravel clients
- Arrange domestic and international travel for clients, including air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which will provide the very best traveler experience
- Interact with travelers, and travel arrangers by leading and listening conversations to provide the first level of support for customer service and resolve simple customer problems
You will strengthen the CWTSatoTravel brand:
- Build loyalty by enhancing our clients’ overall travel experience while meeting every travel management service requirement and expectation
- Maintaining a favorable working relationship with all other company employees and ensuring to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- Embrace new technology and ways of working to promote flexibility to adjust quickly to the shifting needs of the business
You will build CWTSatoTravel’s value
- Possess a strong understanding of travel trends and industry best practices
- Seek higher levels of performance continuously
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with the desire to learn and grow who exemplifies the following traits:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years travel counselor experience
- Excellent industry knowledge and reservation skills in order to create domestic and international reservations to include air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation
- Knowledge of ticketing procedures
- Proficiency in a minimum of one CRS
- Sabre experience preferred
- Government travel reservation experience a plus
- Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
THIS IS A TELECOMMUTE POSITION!!!
Americorps/PeaceCorps and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply
Primary Location: US-United States
Work from home: Yes
Employment type: Standard
Job Family: Travel Counselor
Organization: Customer_Military & Government
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years of travel