Senior Travel Agent at Advito
Senior Travel Agent
Bring your passion and energy to our growing team. We’re hiring!
T24 Senior Travel Agent (Remote)
Full time, US
As a T24 Senior Travel Consultant, you are the face of our company. You’ll communicate and respond to request for current and new clients, helping them travel smart and achieve more. Do you communicate effortlessly and have customer service at heart? — Read on!
As a T24 Senior Travel Agent, you will
- Search and confirm travel reservations for the customer
- Strong understanding of a client travel policy and can consistently provide consultation to the customer
- Fulfill all requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, TSA, passports, visas, etc.)
- Provide the client with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs, and penalties
- Seek opportunities to review operational processes and commercial relationships with client to provide suggestions for improvement
- Maintain, actively communicate, and seek expansion of current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported
- Extensive Travel Agent experience
- Working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures, and processes
- Advanced skills in GDS Sabre
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work nights and weekends, Monday-Friday 4p-10a and 24 hours Friday 4p- Monday 10a central time open 24 hours on all holidays
We’re a market leader in travel management: We help people and companies travel smart and achieve more, and our clients include some of the world’s best-known and most innovative business and consumer brands. We operate in more than 100 countries, and the majority of our 10,000+ people work virtually (because a 10-second commute usually makes awesome sense). We’re committed to sustainability and to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves. Learn more about BCD Travel.
Your life at BCD
Working at BCD means connecting, collaborating and celebrating. You’ll be part of a virtual, dynamic and flexible work environment that fosters a good work-life balance so you can focus on what makes you happy. But don’t just take our word for it! Hear why people join BCD and more about the great perks of Life at BCD.
You’ll be offered
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home or remote opportunities
- Opportunities to grow your skillset and career
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- A compensation package that feels fair to you, including mental, physical, and financial wellbeing tools
- Travel industry professional perks and discounts
- An inclusive work environment where diversity is celebrated
At BCD Travel we value you, our culture and success is defined by you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your professional background and experience. The salary range for candidates in applicable jurisdictions in the US for the position of T24 Senior Travel Agent is between $00 000 and $00 000. The actual pay depends on your skills, qualifications, experience and geographical location.
Ready to join the journey? Apply now!
We’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about a role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we still encourage you to apply.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more