Senior Trainer, Graphic Design at Sunrun
Sr. Trainer, Graphic Design
- Location: Remote
- Category: Human Resources
- Job Id: 24534
- Job Type: Regular Full-Time Yes
We are continuing to grow the best Sales Training team in solar! Our team is a blend of centralized content creation and management, with regionalized trainers to support execution.
We are looking for someone with graphic design expertise who wants to make a global impact. This role will help translate expertise that exists on the team, and within the sales organization into clean and impactful content to drive the absorption of learning through video, graphic design, and interactive media.
- Graphic Design -a core responsibility will be collaborating within and outside of the team to turn communication and best practices into design that fits the brand and intent of the project.
- Video- While not the primary responsibility, there are times where we will need additional resources to support the editing and creation of videos.
- Build/Manage Content – We utilize several platforms in the organizing and distribution of content. Part of the responsibilities of this role will be to manage the content in those platforms.
- Coordinate Resources – Sunrun is a highly collaborative team. You will be required to collaborate with other creative teams, as well as SME in the creation of content.
- Scheduling & Prioritization – You will need to track and maintain an organized structure around deliverables, and deadlines while also being flexible with changes to prioritization.
- Learning the Business – While there will be an incredibly collaborative environment in which experience and expertise can be tapped we expect everyone on the team to learn solar and Sunrun to play an active role in ideation and training development
- Additional Projects – All members of the training team are expected to take part in and support miscellaneous projects which may arise based on the ongoing priorities of the teams we support.
- At least 5+ years of experience in design
- Fluent in print, digital, and video production
- Strong understanding of layout, composition, and typography
- Competency in Adobe Premiere, xD, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Familiarity with After Effects, Sketch, Figma
- Solid understanding of UX design
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude that is mission focused
- Self-motivated problem solver and learner
- Handles change well, adaptable and energized by challenges
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!