Senior Technical Writer at Nozomi Networks
Senior Technical Writer (remote)
Customer Success – Remote – Full Time
Nozomi Networks is the leader of industrial cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
- Plan and create new product-focused technical content for administrators, end-users, and internal employees by collaborating with Nozomi’s cross-functional group of subject-matter experts, including Engineering, Product, Support, and Solution Engineering teams.
- Help drive strategy to develop, write, and maintain technical content, including procedures, conceptual prose, reference material, tables, and images.
- Maintain and revise documents mirroring the evolution of Nozomi’s products Vantage, CMC, and Guardian
- Write and review knowledgebase articles for both internal and external publication (XWiki); plan information architecture and facilitate content creation by subject matter experts.
- Partner closely with subject matter experts to ensure that the product documentation is easily discoverable, intuitive, simple to maintain, and of the highest quality.
- Engage with Nozomi Support and customers to understand the Nozomi product experience. Advocate for users by providing UX and feature design input and feedback.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Skills and abilities comparable to 10+ years in technical publications as a primary contributor creating product documentation for enterprise software solutions
- Familiarity with these key content creation tools: oXygen XML , DITA, and Git
- Working knowledge of multi-channel publishing and web responsive content
- Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in a related field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, English, or Literature
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality technical content on a deadline and with minimal editorial support
- Ability to build rapport with technical stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Support, and Solutions Engineering teams
- Exemplary communication skills (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills that facilitate information gathering tasks
- Ability to create consensus among differing perspectives
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Nozomi’s additional content creation tools, such as Adobe Acrobat, Docusaurus, Docker, YouTrack, and TeamCity.
- Experience in the field of OT/IoT/IT cybersecurity.