Senior Technical Recruiter at ClassDojo
Title: Senior Technical Recruiter
Location: San Francisco or remote
ClassDojo’s mission is to give every child on Earth an education they love.
We started by building a network that connects teachers, children, and families. ClassDojo’s flagship app is the #1 communication app connecting K-8 teachers, children, and families, globally. They use it to share what’s happening throughout the day through photos, videos, messages, and activities. It is actively used at an unprecedented scale: in over 95% of US schools, reaching ~51 million children in ~180 countries. We are now beginning to use this network to give kids the best learning experiences in the world, far beyond those a standard school can provide.
We hire for talent density. Our team comprises the most talented, entrepreneurial, and innovative teammates from around the world, with deep backgrounds in education and large scale consumer internet, including Instagram, Netflix, Dropbox, Uber, Y Combinator, and more. We’re building a company where the most talented people want to work. We believe you’ll do the best work of your life here and you’ll pioneer the future of education, too.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with managers across the organization to identify, source and hire top talent across the company
- You will be advising managers on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Your primary focus will be to recruit for our Engineering and Product organizations
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities (source to close)
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other systems
- Explore and advise on new recruiting tools
You will be a match if:
- You have at least 5 years of technical recruiting experience
- You believe in talent density that each and every hire you bring in makes a company stronger and upleveled
- You treat every candidate with a white-glove experience because they’re an MVP
- You can source passive top talent no matter how hard the market
- You love recruiting candidates in terms of quality over quantity
You might be a good fit if:
- You have recruiting experience in a consumer tech environment
- You have experience with full cycle recruitment including sourcing and closing passive candidates
- You have experience working in a high-growth environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one the fastest growing departments in the company
- You have a BS/BA degree
- A mix of agency and in-house experience
- Strong knowledge of recruiting metrics and benchmarks
- Past experience working in a startup
 Some more context:
– ClassDojo’s 125m Metaverse Mission (Forbes)
– ClassDojo’s Second Act Comes with First Profits (TechCrunch) and Sam’s note about it.
ClassDojo is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ClassDojo is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status. ClassDojo will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical and mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result. In accordance with applicable local ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more