Senior Technical Recruiter at Granular, Inc.
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Remote, United States
More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular.
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you’ll join our talent team to help scale Granular’s engineering, product management, design, and data science teams across the U.S. Your days will be filled with building and managing diverse candidate pools and pipelines and working closely with business partners to bring top talent to Granular.
At Granular, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier leadership team with proven entrepreneurial expertise to reshape the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly, and expanding our team. Currently, we’re operating in an employee-focused response to COVID-19, with 100% remote work until it is safe to return to the office. We’re looking for proactive, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our farmers.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Creatively source passive software engineering, product management, design, and/or data science candidates, screen inbound applicants and constantly identify ways to improve our recruiting strategy, talent brand, and experience.
- Act as talent advisor and SME with hiring partners, business leaders and key cross-functional teams.
- Ensure that each candidate has a unique, positive and memorable experience from start to finish.
- Partner with team members and hiring managers to optimize and strengthen interview stages and milestones – from the kick off meeting, to a detailed interview plan, through the offer stage and hiring of our future team members.
- Identify and engage top talent, playing a key role in evaluating skill and team fit, and serving as the main point of contact for your candidates throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data. Influence hiring decisions by sharing critical KPIs, talent metrics, and market intel with applicable internal partners.
Who You’ll Do It With:
- You’ll join a growing recruitment team of six team members. You’ll work closely with two recruiting peers and a recruiting manager to focus on hiring for our fastest growing departments within product development.
- Your senior level experience in technical recruitment will help grow and develop those around you for a stronger, better, recruiting team.
- You will directly impact our product development hiring goals with your full lifecycle recruitment skills while working closely with business leaders to strategically bring in new hires while also providing a top tier candidate experience for your pipeline.
- Granular’s recruitment team has tripled in size over the last three years, and more growth and leadership opportunities are expected in the next several years.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and/or software product recruitment in a fast paced, high touch, in-house recruiting environment environment. A mix of in-house and agency experience is a plus.
- People person! You’re motivated by growing the company, collaborating with your team and others, and helping talent find their dream job.
- Excellent communication and social skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Easily can lead multiple open roles and relationships, and can quickly build credibility with hiring managers and teams from different departments with a variety of skill sets.
- You have a strong technical acumen and understating of current technology trends, development principles and engineering functions.
- Experienced with building a solid pipeline, qualifying candidates, and specifically knowing how to engage and sell passive candidates.
- Proven track record in negotiation and closing of top talent.
- Data-driven mindset; you’re strong in using KPIs and metrics to plan your workday, guide talent decisions with your stakeholders, and measure success of recruiting processes.
- Competent in using common recruiting tools and systems every day, such as Greenhouse, Eightfold, and Google Suite or similar products.
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Flexible Vacation Policy + Sick Time
- 10 paid company holidays per year
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Family Parental Leave
- Learning Programs and Employee Development
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices when offices re-open
- Employees are currently working from home until the global pandemic subsides
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!