Senior Software Quality Engineer at Vizient
Sr. Software Quality Engineer – Salesforce
- Virtual Office
- Irving, TX 75062 Vizient Corporate HQ or Remote
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will be the primary quality engineer and tester for Vizient’s Salesforce platform. As the expert, you will manage coordinate and implement testing for all users at Vizient (including Sales, Marketing, Membership, Member Support, Business Units, Contracts, Pricing, etc.).
- Function as owner of QA for Salesforce initiatives in an agile environment.
- Review requirements, acceptance criteria, functional design, technical design, and use case design documents to determine testability.
- Create, update, and execute test cases and test plans.
- Log and manage all bugs from testing and work with both business groups and technical groups to make sure that all bugs are prioritized and resolved before going into production.
- Recommend design improvements and defect corrections throughout the development process.
- Write and implement all regression testing for functionality and stability.
- Partner closely with internal scrum teams and business stakeholders.
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a QA or related role with deep understanding of technical and functional aspects required.
- Salesforce QA experience is required.
- Experience in Agile delivery methodology preferred.
- Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Dev, App Builder, etc.) strongly preferred.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!