Senior Software Engineering (Generative AI) at Mediafly
Senior Software Engineering (Generative AI)
Location: Remote – US
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Read this first: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please apply. We’d love to have a chat to see what skills/experiences you are able to bring to this team.
Mediafly is seeking a Sr. Engineer to join us in building our technology platform within our Generative AI team, which powers AI use cases on all of our products. We have a lean, growing team of passionate engineers and professionals that love to build great products and solve big problems. Our team is highly collaborative and a lot of fun!
About our technology: We run a mixture of large and small cloud-native services hosted on Amazon AWS. Our offerings are API oriented and written in a variety of technologies. We run a large distributed system consisting of multiple product lines reliably serving thousands of users in parallel while handling millions of requests per day.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer in the Generative AI Team:
- Builds resilient solutions with an engineering mindset. We have a small team so it’s important we write code that is easy to maintain and scale.
- Manages their own priorities and can multi-task.
- Communicates well with engineering and customer-facing teammates.
- Wants to own and improve the parts of the system they are responsible for.
- Can collaborate on features and solutions that span the entire Mediafly pipeline.
- Stay current with advancements in generative AI technologies and suggest innovations and improvements.
We want someone who:
- Has experience designing and building APIs for internal and external consumers
- Has familiarity with AI and machine learning concepts, especially generative models
- Experience with LLMs and understanding the intricacies of integrating with different AI service providers.
- Knowledge of AI model training, fine-tuning, and deployment at scale.
- Enjoys learning new things and can jump seamlessly between platforms
- Possesses a service mindset and loves solving business problems with code
- Considers themselves highly collaborative and self-driven
- Stays informed of the latest technology and approaches
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain’s, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly’s HQ is based in Chicago, IL.