Senior Software Engineer – Point Of Sale at Punchh
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Point Of Sale/POS)
- Location: Remote
Punchh is the leader in AI-powered loyalty, offer management, and customer engagement solutions for brick-and-mortar and online restaurants, convenience stores, and other retailers. Punchh brings the power of digital engagement to physical stores by delivering omnichannel experiences and personalization across the entire customer journey to drive same-store sales and customer lifetime value. Using pre-built integrations to 200+ third-party systems such as POS, WiFi, kiosk, and payment providers, the Punchh platform delivers actionable, SKU-level data in real-time.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience in C#, having 4+ yrs of experience on how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. The primary focus will be on developing Enterprise Grade Systems and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Experience on C#, .Net framework.
- Knowledge of REST API and web services.
- Agile development experience.
- Positive attitude, good communication skills.
- Experience with payment and stored value solutions (gift card, PayPal, etc)
- POS development experience (Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Retail, Grocery). Aloha / Micros or other POS integration experience.
- Understands customer requirements and develops solutions for POS Applications.
- Able to evaluate & communicate risk and propose solutions.
- Support continuous improvements.
- Provide end-to-end leadership and support to teams and partners.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Software & Build Package automation via CI (continuous integrations).
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions for POS-based solutions.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Competitive salaries and bonus
- Professional development
- Maternity and Paternity (Bonding) Leave
- Free lunch every single day at work, social events, plus a well-stocked refrigerator
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!