Senior Software Engineer at Ordergroove
Senior Software Engineer
- Anywhere in the US or Argentina
Ordergroove is looking for a talented, passionate and naturally curious person to join our Engineering Team. Our Software Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online and how online retailers develop customer loyalty, and we’re looking for Software Engineers who can help us achieve this goal. The ideal candidate should be a problem solver by nature, who isn’t afraid to learn new languages and gets excited about working with the latest technologies.
- Develop new public facing features which are viewed by millions of customers
- Work on self-service tools and systems which power our user experiences
- Code, write tests and collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers
- Your work will run on the latest tech through Docker and Kubernetes in the Google Cloud Platform
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Problem solver by nature, we can find you on the weekends hacking up new apps
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills
- Known team player
- Experience working with web components
- Experience working with React, Angular or other frontend frameworks
- Experience working with NodeJS or other backend technologies
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred but not required
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!