Senior Security Technical Program Manager at OneLogin
Senior Security Technical Program Manager
- Security Department
- Full-Time Position
- Redmond, WA Or San Francisco, CA Or Remote USA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Security Technical Program Manager to own and drive stronger security posture across OneLogin’s product and platform engineering/development efforts. Individual must be able to adapt and learn in a fast-growing company in the Enterprise Identity and Access Management space. This role requires talented individuals with a passion and drive to succeed.
As a technical security program manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and prioritization of all security engineering efforts and needs. This position will report directly to the CISO and will keep a pulse on production efforts within the OneLogin Engineering group.
- Develop, design and improve data driven engineering sprints regarding the fast-changing landscape of security threats and work to prioritize vulnerability engineering processes and response times.
- Contribute and assist in security compliance efforts with training managers and needs of the security team.
- Influence and optimize internal engineering processes with input and coordination of leadership direction and vision.
- Collaborate with project managers to assist in reporting and security standards with priority and communication efforts.
- Assist in investigation/containment/remediation efforts during a security incident
- Strong program and project management skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in information technology and solution architecture
- Proven ability to manage priority-driven engineering/product/security efforts
- Experience with team building and developing a positive work environment to continue OneLogin’s inclusive and diverse culture.
- Big Data, analytical reporting and ability to manage data intelligence platforms with proven experience with all Microsoft data and power products.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Our core values
- Security first – We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused – We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative – We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable – We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative – We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!