Senior Security Engineer at Pitney Bowes
Title: Sr. Security Engineer
- Location: United States
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Security Engineer, Remote for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Senior Security Engineer who enjoys working with cutting edge technologies. You will work to support Pitney Bowes as we transform our product line from physical to digital offerings. It is imperative that security be built into the architecture, design, and implementation of the products. You are to work across product development teams to build security into the designs of new products, automate identification of vulnerabilities and strengthen the security of the software development lifecycle. As a senior member of the team you are to help safeguard clients and Pitney Bowes in support of business unit financial objectives.
This position will remain 100% remote work from home.
- Partner with team to build security into their architecture.
- Automate security testing in AWS environments.
- Work with teams on adoption of Secrets Management, Container Security and DDoS prevention codes.
- Conduct threat analysis on new and existing projects to identify issues requiring remediation.
- Communicate security requirements clearly to technical resources with both on/off-shore teams.
- Perform code reviews using automated static scanning tools such as Veracode and Checkmarx.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you have:
- Must have 3 years of Security Architecture experience.
- Must have hands-on work experience supporting a CI/CD environment.
- Must be a team player in Enterprise environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of development or DevOps experience.
- Minumum of 7 years of Cybersecurity experience.
- Hands-on work experience with Dockers, EKS and Kubernetes concepts (should be able to speak to Docker and Kubernetes container security concepts).
- Experience with application security testing concepts such as fuzzing, input and output validation testing.
- Understanding of how Cloud infrastructure deployments are done with AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Has exposure to tools such as Rapid7 InsightVM, TrendMicro, Crowdstrike.
- Experience with Single Sign On technologies, Access Management, Oauth 2.0, OIDC for APIs and other authentication protocols.
- Exposure to Secrets Management solutions such as Cyberark or Hashicorp.
- Understanding of cryptographic concepts around hashing, encryption, digital signatures.
- Familiar with Application Layer firewalls and WAF such as Palo Alto, Cloudflare, Imperva.
- Experience performing Threat Assessment and Risk Assessment.
- Understand compliance requirements such as SOX, PCI, NIST, ISO, CIS etc.
- Experience with automating security testing.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Information Security, Security Management or related field of study.
- CISSP Certification
- Experience working with Twistlock/ Anchore/ Claire etc.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!