Senior Salesforce Developer
- Job Location(s): US-NJ-Lawrenceville | US-CO-Denver | US-IL-Chicago | US-Any
- Job ID: 2018-1934
What you’ll do
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in enhancement projects which support our existing sales, marketing and service platform. We are looking for someone who loves learning and working in a fast-paced environment, is detail oriented and who values the importance of the “big picture.” You are motivated, intellectually curious and are comfortable working with a lean team passionate about designing thoughtful solutions that are efficient, scalable and operate with precision. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Configure and maintain processes which streamline the Lead to Customer lifecycle, utilizing Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds.
- Design and configure new functionality based on business requirements using apex and visualforce, with a focus on solutions which minimize future maintenance and customization.
- Develop and maintain architecture involving Salesforce and peripheral applications that integrate with Salesforce.
- Solve complicated process and business problems using an engineering mindset.
- Perform Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) configuration and maintenance. Prior knowledge is not required, but preferred.
- Assist with SpringCM (a Docusign Company) workflow and template automation. Prior experience is not required.
- Maintain approval process workflow
- Leverage various external APIs to provide seamless integration with the core Salesforce instance.
- Dell Boomi Integration Maintenance (Prior knowledge is not required)
What you’ll bring to the team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- API integration and development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification (minimum 501), higher certifications are a plus
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
- Experience with critical areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and duplicate management
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo is a plus.
- Expertise in defining system architecture with a ‘big-picture’ mindset
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons – We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday,” we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture – We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.