Senior Sales Operations Data Analyst at Rimini Street
Sr. Sales Operations Data Analyst
Job LocationUS-IL-Chicago | US-CA-Pleasanton | US-NV-Las Vegas | US-Remote
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients. Over 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Sr. Sales Operations Data Analyst resident in either our Pleasanton, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Chicago, IL office or remote in the US.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
Rimini Street is a fast-growing, high-tech company seeking an aggressive, smart candidate for data management position. Work in a professional, high-end environment with lots of learning opportunities and growth potential for hard-working, bright individuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage global Salesforce.com data quality and data integrity initiatives
- Implement new and enhance existing account creation and augmentation procedures worldwide
- Perform mass updates within Salesforce.com to standardize company information, build hierarchies, and augment Rimini Street data with third party data
- Run white-spacing data initiatives to uncover additional market potential
- Work closely with global, external data solution providers on data acquisition and hygiene projects and implement processes to increase accessibility and usability of data
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations and IT teams globally to ensure correct data flow, within Salesforce.com
- Lead annual territory realignment projects and initiatives leading up to it
- Improve data quality results by determining system improvements; identifying trends; evaluating, and re-designing work processes; implementing change
Additional Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with colleagues on ad hoc one-off projects and assignments eg. support the Data Management team with one off data tasks – including, resolving user tickets, researching and updating company/contact information, logging activities, etc.s
- Ad hoc creation of reports requested by the sales team.
- Chicago, IL; Pleasanton, CA; Las Vegas, NV or Remote US
- Advanced Data Structure knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Basic knowledge of third party applications to perform mass updates within SalesForce.com
- Advanced Excel and MS Access and/or MYSQL skills
- 2-3 years mass data manipulation experience in databases
- D&B/Hoovers data manuipulation experience
- Bachelors in Comp Sci, BA, Math or related field
- 3 years as a Data Steward
- CRMFusion, DemandTools (ETL) experience
- Troubleshoot data issues
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!