Senior Sales Executive – Carrier at Origami Risk
Senior Sales Executive | Carrier
Who We Are
- Origami Risk is a wildly successful provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
- Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single secure, cloud-based platform.
- A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
- Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture.
- In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference
- We are looking for an experienced, consultative sales executive who will be responsible for growing the Workers Compensation claims administration pipeline, achieving annual sales targets and implementing the strategic and tactical initiatives of the company.
- This individual must have a deep knowledge of the worker’s compensation and claims management market including, but not limited to, claims administration processes and best practices, major technology pain points that correlate to RMIS needs, and the primary competitors. In addition, this individual will leverage industry knowledge to offer advice and perspective to prospective clients during the sales process.
- Develop a strong pipeline of prospective self-administered customers through prospecting activities, personal introductions, referrals, RFPs and website inquiries.
- Consult with prospective customers to clearly understand and define their needs.
- Leverage industry knowledge to offer advice and perspective to prospective clients during the sales process.
- Prepare price proposals and statements of work that reflect the needs of each prospective client and the capabilities and standards of Origami.
- Confirm or estimate potential strong competitors on each opportunity and devise a strategy to successfully compare and contrast Origami to each of them.
- Network with brokers, risk managers, and other members of the risk management and insurance community to identify prospective customers and enhance awareness of Origami Risk.
- A successful candidate must have the aptitude to quickly learn and apply new technologies. Industry and technical experience are both required for the position.
- Individuals must also be able to work in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience, preferably selling SaaS and/or RMIS solutions
- Familiarity with a highly consultative sales process, such as the Sandler Sales Process
- Strong analytical skills, client relationship management, and technical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM is a plus
- Understanding of commercial insurance or financial compliance is a plus
U.S. Work Authorization is required.
Origami Risk is a drugfree workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!