Senior Recruiter at Parsec
- Human Resources
- Remote job
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
Our first Senior Recruiter will help recruit and scale our organization. We have ambitious hiring goals this year and you will play a key role in partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies. You will develop best in class recruiting strategies, processes, policies, and tools with focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment cycle. You will also be instrumental in leading other key projects.
The ideal candidate can own the hiring process, thrive within ambiguity and take on challenges that come their way in a fun, fast growing organization.
What you’ll do
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: source, engage, evaluate, and close top candidates.
- Source and maintain a pipeline of candidates
- Partner with leaders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company
- Build recruiting processes that will help scale the organization
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- 5-8 years of full cycle recruiting in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience at a start-up is a must
- Experience recruiting for all positions (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Design and Operations)
- Experience in building recruiting processes
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate and influence leaders
- Proficiency with using an ATS. Greenhouse is a major plus!
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and persistent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!