Senior QA Automation – SDET at Fairway Independent Mortgage
Senior QA Automation – SDET
Job Locations: US-TX-Carrollton
Category: IT – Infrastructure
Position Type: Regular
Location : Address: 4201 Marsh Lane
Remote Type: Can be located anywhere in US
Developing automated tests for mobile and desktop apps, SPAs, APIs and microservices for on-prem and cloud solutions.
- Participates in Agile software development projects to design, code, and test websites and APIs, and microservices to deliver quality services promptly.
- Write test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems and operations systems.
- Translates user stories to tasks relating to process and data requirements.
- Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across multiple technologies
- Execution and performance of production support tasks for multiple mortgage production applications
- Ensure all support tasks conform to established standards, this includes incident management, communications, IT compliance and risk management
- Ensure performance meets or exceeds business user/customer SLA and expectations
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Adopts Fairway values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Handles complex quality assurance and test environment problems/issues
- Communicate and manage quality timelines
- Interface with multiple groups across the organization and with external partners and vendors
- Acts as lead in creation, preparation and presentation of quality assurance reviews
- Leads development/execution of test plans and test scripts
- Works with cross functional team to establish/maintain consistent test methodology, resolves questions during testing process
- Analyzes, tests, and certifies certain flows in application-specific software
- Conducts quality reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents
- Prepares code coverage reports as needed
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and at least 7+ years of work experience in all phases of development and supporting information systems and technologies and associated methodologies
- 7+ years of experience testing web sites, microservices and APIs
- 7+ years of experience as an automation engineer for major application integrations and/or major application product releases
- 7+ years of experience of automation code development using C#
- 7+ years of experience in all phases of development and supporting software products and technologies and associated methodologies
- Experience with working in DevOps environments and CI/CD technologies such as Azure Pipelines, Artifactory, Terraform, Puppet / Ansible / Chef / DSC
- Experience with SDLC tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Git (i.e. Bitbucket, GitHub, etc.)
- Experience with automation tools such as Postman, Ranorex, Katalon, Selenium Webdriver, Appium would be a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!