Senior Project Manager at Laundry Service
Senior Project Manager
- United States
- Full time
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency helping brands create meaningful roles in culture, with an emphasis on lifestyle, sports, music, tech and entertainment. The agency handles strategy, creative, production, influencer management and media buying in-house, with a focus on social and digital media. Laundry Service has been named to AdAge’s A-List four times, and recognized as one of FastCo’s most innovative companies. Laundry Service also operates Cycle, a sister company focused on influencer marketing and premium branded content.
Laundry Service is part of Wasserman, a global brand marketing and talent management agency. Learn more at www.247laundryservice.com and at www.TeamWass.com.
We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Senior Project Manager to support one of our client’s brand marketing efforts. This role will partner with a Senior Global Campaign Manager to support the development and execution of brand marketing campaigns in addition to managing integrated campaigns supporting high profile, high impact business initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding and relevant experience at an advertising agency, in-house brand team or creative studio of the following: managing high-profile marketing campaigns from initial brief through delivery, overseeing the creative development process, managing business affairs and legal, working on photo and video productions, and an expertise in social and digital marketing. Additionally, this individual will have the ability to anticipate workload and resources needed for a successful project, while working closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute innovative marketing initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required
- Able to navigate somewhat ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers, and know when to escalate to keep the project moving forward
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus constraints
- Meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge and proficiency with Project Management tools and processes
- This role requires excellent project management skills, relationship building, problem solving, and strong communication skills. A track record of on-time delivery of projects coupled with the ability to operate independently and autonomously are key to the success of this role.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with global stakeholders, product, marketing and media leads, creative team members, and senior leadership
- Experience in social/digital marketing and content production timelines and process
- Knowledge of video or photo shoot details and production timelines desired
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!