Senior Project Manager at Proje
Senior Project Manager (MS Teams & O365)
Remote with travel
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Sr. Project Manager for enterprise MS O365 and MS Teams projects. Candidate will be responsible for managing enterprise level, cross-functional projects from inception to implementation in a fast-paced environment.
Proj offers a strong team centered culture, focused on meeting project deliverables with excellence. Our client’s success is our shared success. Apply today to become a part of a team that is making a difference!
- Uses project management skills, experience, and methodologies to run successful projects. Including but not limited to effective budget planning, resource procurement, meeting planning/facilitation, conflict resolution, risk mitigation, status reporting, etc.
- Utilizes experience in the managed health care industry and/or an ability to exhibit stellar communication skills across the organization with Care Management, Provider Relations, Compliance, Finance, Customer Service, Claims, FEP and ITS and project teams.
- Works with project office, business unit project stakeholders, PMO management team, and other project support staff to manage multiple teams simultaneously under the direction of the Program Manager /PMO Director /PMO managers, Agile Coach (as appropriate), and business owners.
- Develops and implements the controls and governance practices needed to enable future investments in the cloud. Develops a framework for document classification and its application.
- Enhances data loss prevention capabilities for data stored in the cloud. Reduces liability by automating document retention. Ensures continuity in security and governance practices between on-premises and public cloud. Designs and configures Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 suite.
- Implements Microsoft’s unified communication and collaboration platform (Microsoft Teams).
- Evaluates the value of phone system integration w/ MS Teams. Retire Skype for Business. Retire WebEx.
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues that may require changes to plans or scope.
- Organizes and synthesizes large amounts of information and present to Executive Leadership.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately including. Completes project closeout, operational turnover documentation, financial reporting, and lessons learned.
- Manages relationship with sponsors and project team members through status documentation and team meetings to ensure project meets the needs of the business.
- Understands project/program needs among diverse colleagues in various departments (Claims, Medical Management, Enrollment & Billing, Sales & Marketing, IT, Business Process Improvement, etc.).
- Prior experience in health plan or management consulting roles is required.
- Actual real-life experience in managing projects is a must.
- Ability to produce accurate and precise work, detect discrepancies and resolve discrepancies all while meeting deadlines.
- Proven success in project implementations.
- Expert in the presentation of project idea, status, solution and results.
- Proven skills in data analysis and presentation of data.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to manage and participate in several projects at the same time.
- Proficiency with MS Office skills (Teams, O365, Visio, Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) SharePoint required.
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K with percentage company match
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Flexible schedule
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management or related field required. Five years of direct project management experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 7 year’s practical experience in managing large projects with at least 2 years of Sr. Project Management.
- Experience implementing MS Teams and MS O365
- PMP, Scrum Master or Six Sigma Belt certification desired
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!