Senior Project Manager at Internova Travel Group
Senior Project Manager
Job Locations: US-Remote
Job ID 2023-2676
Division Internova Travel Group
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
Max USD $185,410.00/Yr.
Min USD $98,848.00/Yr.
Plans, directs and monitors all activities for medium to larger scale, complex business projects.
- Manages all project management related aspects of projects for a corporate function or operating group.
- Responsible for financial/work estimates of project/initiatives, budget tracking and managing expectations of those estimates.
- Prepares all project management related status reporting, issues tracking, risk mgmt, resource mgmt, etc.
The salary range on this job posting/advertising has been developed to give applicants a wide range to comply with pay transparency laws in all states and geographical areas. Many factors, such as years of experience, geographical location, budget etc. are considered when determining the starting rate of pay.
This role may be eligible for an incentive, commission, bonus, or a discretionary bonus program based on the company’s financial goal achievement and individual performance.
- Responsible for full project delivery for medium to large, complex IT related projects or assignments relative to a broader business or corporate need keeping them on track, on budget and resolving issues.
- Formulates and defines scope and objectives of the project, including business case development.
- Creates project reporting, change management and documentation standards aligned with corporate standards and enforces standard methods for system design, implementation, and production.
- Establishes work plan and project organization, staffing by phase, team selection, project management training and team performance management.
- Manages client expectations and resource requirements for the project to ensure ownership and success.
- Develops project budgets, capital expenditures requirements or other cost estimates related to a project.
- Reports to management, clients and others the status of project deliverables, milestones and costs.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of business / corporate unit(s).
- Coordinates and manages 3rd party service providers; SOWs, time tracking, budget, deliverables, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree, with a technology or business emphasis, or equivalent education/experience.
- 8+ years’ experience in project management
- Travel industry experience a plus
- Experience working with Enterprise technology deployments
- Business process improvement (Six Sigma certification) a plus
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills, high level of business savvy and strong organizational skills required to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in this environment.
- Must be able work closely and efficiently with remote teams located across the globe.
- Excellent communication across all levels of the organization is paramount to the success of this role.
- Experienced and skilled at working under tight deadlines, high pressure and a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MSOffice, Smartsheets, Visio, Lucid, MS Project and other project management tools of the trade.
Internova Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Our benefit offerings include choice of two medical plans and two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), company-paid life insurance and AD&D, optional additional life insurance and AD&D, disability insurance, paid parental leave, paid time off, 401k Plan with company match, discounted employee travel options, access to LinkedIn Learning webinars and courses. Discounted pet insurance and auto, home, & renters insurance.