Senior Program Manager at Curriculum Associates
Senior Program Manager, Government Relations
- Policy | Remote, United States
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
As a Senior Program Manager, you are responsible for executing state-level programs by leading cross- functional teams. This includes serving as a thought-partner, a problem-solver, a leader, and a team-player. Sr Program Managers are expected to utilize best practices for managing the scope and schedule of programs, promote fiscal responsibility, and serve as an advocate for efficiency in processes and procedures. As a member of the Government Relations team, you will report to the Associate Director of Program Management and work collaboratively with the entire Government Relations team.
The impact you’ll have:
- Help students and teachers across the country achieve academic success using high-quality assessments and instruction.
- Influence strategic decisions and product solutions by serving as an advocate for state agencies, educators, and students from across the country.
- Support Curriculum Associates’ desire to have an even greater impact on education by leading state agency programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document, track, and report the status of deliverables, action items, and decisions to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and maintain program schedule
- Communicate potential program risks to leadership team
- Produce weekly, monthly, and periodic partner-facing reports
- Conduct status meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for the partner with internal teams regarding enhancement requests and contractual obligations
- Report program status and updates to management and SLT members
- Support RFP/I responses
- Seek knowledge and information regarding product updates, releases, and support tools
- Understand political challenges, CA partnerships, and the education landscape in the states supported
- Collaborate with internal teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or MA in relevant field is preferred
- PMP preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience successfully managing and delivering state-level programs
- Successful experience working directly with senior-level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience working with on-line assessment and digital instruction delivery platforms
- Familiarity with CA products and services preferred
- Strong knowledge of the K–12 education market, including assessment requirements
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite including SharePoint; MS Project experience required
- Experience in using Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work independently from a remote office
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!