Senior Product Manager at Smartsheet
Senior Product Manager
- Location: WA-Bellevue or Remote, US
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will own the charter to notify and engage users with the application. You design and build new features while using data and user research to drive growth. You will report to the Product Leader in this area and can be based remotely or at our Bellevue, WA Headquarters.
- Deeply understand the Smartsheet customer base, and make recommendations for when and where to notify them and drive them to engage with Smartsheet.
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for your portfolio of features.
- Define the roadmap, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, and execute.
- Work closely with design and engineering to create compelling high quality customer experiences.
- Work closely with other Product Managers to inform product direction and tradeoff decisions by using a data-driven approach with quantitative or qualitative data.
- Drive project through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and insightful analysis of results post-launch.
- Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations.
- 4 years of Product Management experience
- Experience delivering software products from inception to launch
- Strong organizational skills to manage & execute complex launches
- Pride in creating delightful user experiences
- Focus on metrics and analytics
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience working with engineers to make product decisions on behalf of customers
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity – Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description-if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative-join us!
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!