Senior Product Manager at Medely
Senior Product Manager
- PRODUCT – PRODUCT
- FULL TIME REMOTE
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
Medely is hiring a Sr. Product Manager that will focus on creating an innovative and technology-first experience for nursing and other medical professionals to book and manage work through its unique marketplace platform. This individual will report to the VP of Product and be the product owner responsible for the strategy, vision, and roadmap of the “Pro” experience, with the overall goal of attracting and retaining a deep and talented pool of nurses, medical techs, and other roles that surgery centers, hospitals, and other facilities use Medely’s platform to staff. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is motivated by challenging problems and constraints, and is passionate about great user experiences, scaling through technology, and combining quantitative and qualitative data to guide decision-making.
- Own and lead the end-to-end product development process of major features and iterations of the Medely platform.
- Be actively involved in defining the strategy for your program.
- Oversee the definition and management of high quality, product roadmaps balancing customer needs, technical debt, and stakeholder requests.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load.
- Work closely with the engineering, design, marketing, and recruiting teams to deliver products to market.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair our ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Write thorough and high quality product requirements maintaining a sense of business benefit and development cost.
- Work closely with our design team to ensure design deliverables meet business and customer needs.
- Concrete experience managing complex software products through multiple product lifecycles.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience evaluating decisions from a customer-first perspective.
- The ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality.
- 5+ years of work experience in product management with a consumer/B2C focus preferred. Experience with a marketplace business a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in startup environment.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!