Senior Product Manager at Phreesia
Senior Product Manager
- Remote (USA)
Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic and highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join our team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be driving the full product life cycle for our appointment products. This includes listening to our clients, understanding the market and competitors, driving product innovation, defining user requirements and executing on product releases.
As a Senior Product Manager at Phreesia, you will be working closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on patient scheduling. You will collaborate with our product management, engineering, operations, marketing and sales teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, a great problem solver, will be able to work with cross-functional teams, will demonstrate strong leadership abilities and the desire to learn.
What you’ll do:
- Work within the product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of scheduling application, including self-scheduling, referral management and recall solutions
- Be a product champion within our company and for our clients
- Work with the executive team to set the vision and strategy for the appointment products
- Develop detailed product requirements & translate into user stories for implementation by engineering
- Drive product go to market strategies and execute on these plans with the support of product marketing
- Build business cases for new features and feature enhancements by collaborating with product marketing, sales, and operations groups
- Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3-5 years of product management and product design experience,preferablyin a high-growth B2B SaaS environmentusing anAgiledevelopmentmethodology;
- Experience in developing and launching patient scheduling applications
- Overall, 5-8 years of experience
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep interest in user experience, creating and analyzing products
- Solid understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!