Senior Product Manager at CyberCoders
Senior Product Manager REMOTE Mobile Gaming Startup
- New York, NY
- Telecommuting Available
- Full-time $120k $150k
- Salary $125K $150K (plus 1-2% equity)
- Location 100% Remote
If you are a Senior Product Manager with experience, please read on!
Looking for a job where youll gain significant equity while having a huge impact on product innovation? We are a small but fast-growing games industry venture that already counts some of the world’s top game publishers as clients. We’ve grown monthly revenue 4x since early 2019 and were just getting started. Our core team has deep experience in games and ad tech, with multiple exits under their belt.
Were looking for a high-energy, entrepreneurial product manager; someone who brings vision but who is also a self-driven doer. This means you are excited to roll up your sleeves and directly execute in a small team context. You will be the founding member of our product team, working directly with the CEO, CTO, and COO.
We’re a distributed team across NYC, Seattle, and Denver and you can work from any location in the US.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help create our first consumer mobile app (a unique gamified combination of rewarded data-sharing, new game discovery
- offers, and incentivized social mechanics).
- Improve our existing mobile-optimized web service and harmonize its design, functionality and ongoing development process with the new mobile app.
- Define, design, and manage the development and optimization of features, incentives and notifications that drive key business objectives.
- Identify user needs and opportunities through data analysis, surveys, interviews, and other quantitative and qualitative methods
- Design and leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor app performance, tune mechanics, optimize conversion and identify new features to impact KPIs.
- Produce and communicate reports
- data visualizations to stakeholders
- Coordinate and run A/B testing of features, rapidly validating or disproving hypotheses.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such as product requirements documents, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Lead an agile execution process from conception, requirements gathering, design, development, and testing through to launch and iteration.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize the backlog based on business objectives, on-going data analysis, forecasting and resource constraints.
- Assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical and resource constraints
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, and products to continually identify ways to improve our user experience
- Grow our product team as the company scales
- Help create our first B2B site for game publishers/advertisers
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years as product manager/product lead for consumer mobile and web properties in industry verticals of games, loyalty, rewards, commerce, social media
- BA/BS degree (technical, design, psychology or business focus a plus)
- Proven track record deploying game mechanics to influence user behavior (direct experience with mobile free-to-play games a huge plus)
- Already worked for at least one startup/small company (so you truly understand and embrace what 0 to 1 entails)
- Deep experience with conversion optimization, A/B tests and user research
- Expert in web/mobile analytics and A/B testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizely, Fullstory, internally developed tools). Have POV on tradeoffs among these tools/approaches.
- Understanding of the latest mobile and web development technologies and their pros/cons.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic to advanced knowledge of SQL (a huge plus)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Experience balancing conversion optimization alongside medium to longer-term product initiatives
What’s In It for You
- Salary, bonus, and significant equity in a fast-growing company
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare FSA, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD
- D, One Medical
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Work from home
So, if you are a Senior Product Manager with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- User Experience
- Conversion Optimization
- Product Management
- Data Analysis
- AB testing
- Mobile Games
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!