Senior Product Manager, Business Intelligence and Reporting
Job Location: US-Remote
Job ID: 2019-1641
We’re looking for our next Liberator – a Senior Product Manager, Business Intelligence and Reporting – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.
At Medecision, each Liberator contributes uniquely to our mission-critical Must-Win Battles, and the role of our Senior Product Manager, Business Intelligence and Reporting is no different. The Senior Product Manager, Business Intelligence and Reporting plays a key role in developing our next generation consolidated reporting platform. This role owns the entire product delivery, including requirements on how this product suite integrates into our other solution offerings. You must enjoy spending time solving problems using the latest technical approaches and have a strong understanding of data requirements and capabilities, functional usability, technical design and software development to find innovative solutions that translates to a world-class commercial software product. You will work with internal partners and vendors, who will contribute to the development of specific business intelligence requirements to meet our customers’ needs.
Are you ready? We are! Join us in our journey toward liberating American healthcare one cool innovation at a time!
Reports to: Vice President, Product Solutions
Location(s): Remote; Dallas, TX
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Managing the entire product development lifecycle (PDL) from concept to strategic planning to tactical activities. Working with Engineering to have product input into the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Engage with Executive Leadership team on market and customer needs and alignment with product management portfolio specifically around reporting needs
- Self-manage priorities, expert in collecting market intelligence and data points to support investments in product roadmap
- Serving as an expert consumer of data to define the kind of requirements that translate to technical and data model requirements to visualize or utilize the clinical information within the reporting platform
- Work and interact directly with Medecision’s customers to assess their operational and productivity needs/metrics
- Collaborate with Medecision product managers and the platform and data management team to define necessary data elements (and appropriate data ingestion and data management standards) to support a comprehensive business intelligence and reporting solution
- Bringing healthcare reporting products to live through the product life cycle management, including product visioning through development and sales and client support
- Collaborating with third party partners and internal team members for the development and application of large data sets, reporting and visualization of key metrics, to drive key business success, specifically client performance and Medecision’s revenue growth
- Serve as an internal and customer facing Subject Matter Expert on Medecision’s reporting solutions, product design and product roadmap
- Working with team members and associates in a matrix organization structure to define, develop Medecision’s next generation of consolidated reporting solutions to support customer needs and Medecision’s sales and growth strategy
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, Computer Science or Business; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience with deep operating expertise within Healthcare IT or Population Health Management within the Product organization, to include a combination of knowledge in the following areas:
- EMR, related health information systems, claims data streams, third party data sources, such as socio-demographic data and operational data required; IoT data experience, preferred.
- Data management and governance, business intelligence and visualization tools, SaaS based self-serving reporting tools
- Payer and/or Government workflow solutions.
- Consumer data collected through third party apps and relevance in product portfolio
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a Product Development Lifecycle Management and Agile software development environment
- Deep understanding of Healthcare data including membership, providers rosters, claims, and other clinical information and applicability within clinical workflows
- Extensive experience working with various healthcare industry standard data formats including X12, HL7, FHIR, ADTs and APIs.
- High level understanding of Care Management, Utilization Management workflows and significance in overall payer business process
- Prior experience in ownership and launch of new business intelligence and reporting product/solutions to the healthcare payer and/or provider market
- Strong knowledge of current SaaS system architectures and technology stacks, combined with working knowledge of healthcare regulatory, privacy and security standards and how new regulatory requirements will change product requirements
- Proven leadership experience to manage and empower product teams while executing on product strategy and vision
- Ability to work in a virtual, matrixed organizational structure that is fast paced, dynamic and exciting environment.
- High-energy, creatively-driven, hard-working, inspiring innovator.
- Demonstrated success designing and launching excellent products.
- Strong and focused team player and a consensus builder.
Exceptional communication and diplomatic skills to communicate with stakeholders both inside and outside the company
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment.
Medecision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.