Senior Product Designer at Iterable
Senior Product Designer
- at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work – SF for three years running and we have also made Best Places to Work – Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
As a Senior Product Designer at Iterable, you’ll work closely with our customers to understand the user experience, our market and competitors, and help define the vision of our platform. As a member of the Analytics & Notifications team, you’ll work closely with engineers and product managers to understand how our customers qualify the success of their campaigns, and work to provide them the relevant metrics, dashboards, and reports to replicate and improve on their past successes.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
- Collaborate with product managers, customer success, and our customers to better understand user behavior and needs
- Partner with fellow designers, product managers, and engineers to lead the design of a project from conception to implementation
- Identify and facilitate the most appropriate form of UX research and discovery, considering scope and constraints
- Prototype design decisions in varying degrees of fidelity, solving for complex problems and to test our solutions with customers
- Assist engineering with implementation
- Help inform design process and advocate for quality UX within a quickly growing organization
- Provide feedback and critique to the rest of the design team, upholding and elevating our standards of quality
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong data visualization and visual design sensibilities that can be demonstrated in a portfolio of work
- A deep understanding of principles and best practices for effective information design
- A keen interest in the opportunities and challenges of designing for a complex productfrom broad strategy and systems thinking, to smaller scale, component-specific UI design
- Empathy for the variety of our customers, engineers, and internal stakeholders that we work with on a day-to-day basis
- Experience using a variety of tools for prototyping and testing
- Enthusiasm for creating an enjoyable user experience
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with email, push or SMS software
- Experience working with large-scale software platform
- Experience working with a B2B SaaS company, designing and building tools that help people be better at their jobs
Perks & Benefits:
- Parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!