Senior Marketing Operations Specialist at PresenceLearning
Title: Senior Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Remote, US
Presence is the leading provider of online speech and occupational therapy, behavioral and mental health services, and software for K-12 districts for children with special needs. We are dedicated to ensuring that all students in the preK-12 education system receive the special education related services they need to grow and thrive. We supply exceptional teletherapy tools and software for providers to serve and support students and schools. Founded in 2009, we are a growth stage company backed by Spectrum Equity, TPG’s The Rise Fund, Bain Capital’s Double Impact Fund and Catalyst Investors. We currently have 250+ employees and 2,000+ clinicians working in our network. We are a remote-first workforce with headquarters in NYC, serving schools nationwide.
The Senior Marketing Operations Specialist is a talented, energetic, organized, data-obsessed marketer who champions how the Presence brand is represented internally and externally. This critical position is responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of owned marketing channels, execution of email campaigns, and ensuring data integrity of our growing marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have a track record of being a fearless problem solver, that is data driven, with a project manager mindset. This role reports to the Associate Director of Marketing Operations and is a part of the Commercial team.
What will you do at Presence?
- Develop, implement, and track strategic marketing campaigns, then evaluate, measure and report performance to gain insight and assess against goals.
- Build and implement email campaigns and programs in Marketo
- Build, test, optimize, and increase the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs
- Support the rollout of multiple campaigns at once, aligning marketing, sales, and recruiting initiatives
DATA OPERATIONS AND ANALYSIS
- Analyze audience behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Prioritize and proactively manage scheduling for all projects in the request pipeline, coordinating the workflow marketing deliverables
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our systems and data flows
- Seek out industry best practices and continuously look to improve our operations
- Improve and continuously monitor, track and report on KPIs
- Ensure leads are captured regularly and campaigns are completed to meet deadlines
- Manage budget and receipt tracking from paid programs (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience required
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of marketing automation required; hands-on experience using a marketing automation tool, Marketo preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce required; experience with reporting and field management preferred
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing principles.
- Experience with digital tools like: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, MailChimp, preferred.
- Willing and able to solve hard problems.
- Proven ability to operate both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
What will help you succeed here?
- Our team is committed to shared principles of inclusivity. We engage with all stakeholders in a spirit of listening, learning and broadening our own perspectives
- We commit to a growth mindset. We don’t use energy explaining why something can’t be done; we figure out how to make it happen.
- We are mission-driven. The work we are doing helps more children with special needs receive necessary support. We believe that our work is necessary, important and urgent.
- We believe in data-driven decision making, measuring outcomes, and iterative improvement.
Where is this position located?
PresenceLearning is headquartered in New York City with our clients located throughout the U.S. We support remote work from all locations, provided that the candidate can travel as needed for internal and external meetings (less than 10%). All employees commit to be available on-camera for our Core Working Hours noon-5pm EST M-F.