Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Tackle.io
Senior Marketing Operations Manager
REMOTE – USA
MARKETING – MARKETING
Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We are looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join Tackle’s Revenue Operations team. In this role, you’ll partner with the marketing leadership team to support their top level objectives, define and measure KPIs, own the marketing operations roadmap, and manage and grow a team of marketing ops professionals. In addition, you’ll be working cross-functionally with the Go-To-Market teams for planning and supporting integrated campaigns.
This role will report to the Director of Revenue Operations and be a de facto member of the Marketing team, partnering very closely with Tackle’s marketing leadership team to plan, prioritize, and deliver results and help the company achieve its mission.
In This Role You Will:
- Partner with the marketing team to determine KPIs and build out an operational cadence to measure and communicate performance
- Ensure that marketing needs are prioritized and proactively communicate risks to deadlines and deliverables
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, making sure that the marketing tech stack is evaluated, elected, integrated, and customized to support the GTM programs
- Set the standard for accuracy, clarity and transparency in marketing reporting, by proactively taking on the mission to empower your marketing colleagues with the best possible data-driven insights to improve their programs
- Oversee integrated campaigns across the GTM organization and be the glue that connects RevOps and these teams together
- Drive continuous improvements for process optimization and campaign performance
- Build a repeatable framework to support marketing objectives, pipeline, and revenue goals that will scale as the company continues to grow
- Manage team of marketing ops professionals that support systems, data, reporting, and campaign building and management
- Act as a player and coach, stepping in to assist with program execution and day to day tasks as needed
You Should Have:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing teams
- Direct experience working in the software industry and SaaS
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical, and willing to be hands on with marketing operations day to day work
- Hands-on experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce preferred), Marketing Automation Tools (Marketo preferred), ABM platforms (6sense preferred).
- Solid knowledge of integrated B2B marketing, Account Based Marketing, and marketing technology ecosystems.
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills, and the ability to managing multiple projects at the same time
- Passion for working in dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments
- A great sense of humor, empathy, and team-first mentality
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
- Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Company off-site summits
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- $1000 home ergo/office set up
- Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
- 401k + matching
- Technology tools to do your best work
- Company surprises and swag
- Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
- Phone screen
- 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
- Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.