Sr Marketing Manager, Digital Optimization
Location: BROOMFIELD, CO, US, 80021
The Sr Marketing Manager, Digital Optimization will be focused on creating digital experiences aimed at optimizing the UX for the guest and driving revenue for the business. The Digital Optimization Manager will be responsible for partnering with Marketing Analytics to communicate actionable insights on consumer behavior, create and manage UX testing to deliver on the company’s digital priorities, analyze data and identify ways to optimize our website.
- Define and document web and page optimization best practices and driving those back to creative in an ongoing loop. Leverage analytics and digital behaviors to drive an agile feedback/testing model to drive more results.
- Analyze web and mobile data to identify relevant digital audiences. Create audience-specific experiences through multiple channels including website, mobile, and email.
- Develop and execute testing strategies to optimize high value engagements, lead generation, CTAs, and conversions on web and mobile.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our business and product portfolio. Lead the presentation of test results and insights to ensure clear and concise communication of recommendations and the impact of new ideas and functionality online.
- Work with product teams to effectively write and groom user stories that continuously enhance our analytics and tagging platforms in support of new product features.
- Interface with Marketing and agency vendors to support paid media, SEM, and other marketing campaign tracking implementation and monitoring.
- Define success metrics and use data to drive decision making, track performance, and iteratively improve the customer experience
- Leverage various research methods such as web analysis, usability research, etc. to identify opportunities to improve the site experience, task completion and funnel conversion.
- 5+ years professional work experience in a web analytics, conversion rate optimization and personalization programs
- Proven ability to analyze online behavior, vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
- Strong understanding of website standards, usability, site design and ecommerce preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining web analytics code and tags
- Experience setting up user testing, conducting tests, analyzing data, and sharing results/insights.
- Strong research and analytical mindset. High energy, driven, and detail oriented.
- Prior experience working within a large, global organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability presenting analytical and statistical content to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics tools, DTM or similar tag management tool, as well as testing and personalization platforms such as Adobe Test & Target or Optimizely preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe AEM or similar CMS applications a plus.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location:US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Minnesota-Minneapolis; US-Minnesota-Minnetonka; US-Texas-Austin; US-Work From Home-Work At Home