Senior Marketing Manager at Blueprint Title
Sr. Marketing Manager
- REMOTE /
- CURRENTLY HIRING – MARKETING /
The goal of Blueprint Title Company is simple: streamline residential real estate closings for enterprise buyers, sellers, and real estate service professionals. We bring innovative technology, process, and pricing to the $16 Billion Title Insurance industry. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint and is quickly expanding.
We are a team of driven individuals with a passion for disrupting title insurance and modernizing the closing experience for enterprise. We are looking for high performers to share our mission and join in our growth. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service. Enterprise aren’t consumers, loans aren’t mortgages, and there’s an untapped opportunity to create a better process for the new model of real estate.
As the Sr Marketing Manager you will:
At Blueprint Title Company, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience working for a start-up while developing and executing marketing campaigns, social content and sales enablement materials. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of creating growth in a start-up environment, we want to hear from you.
What you will work on:
- Establish positioning, develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments for our target client types.
- Establish best practices and procedures for maintaining consistent branding across the entire company.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance to ensure that all brand materials are in line with regulatory guidelines
- Work in collaboration with sales, legal, and technology teams to effectively market and communicate all new product and market launches
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities include:
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience with digital and social media platforms
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Real Estate or Title Insurance experience a plus
- Master’s degree a plus
- What you will get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Wellness Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- 100% employer-paid medical coverage for employees
- Dental/Vision coverage and HSA account
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
- Unlimited vacation policies
- A variety of growth and development opportunities
- Team events, casual dress code, and great office amenities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!