Senior Marketing Coordinator | Project Manager at Dan Martell-SaaS Academy
Location: US & Canada Locations; 100% Remote
Are you a detail oriented, highly organized marketer?
Got a knack for creating an implementing processes that increase team efficiency?
Experience leading a truly exceptional marketing team?
Sweet.. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
Dan Martell’s SaaS Academy is a coaching company on a mission to help SaaS companies grow to new heights. With 800+ clients and 50+ team members located all over the world, we’re growing quickly and looking for our next incredible team member.
What’s the gig?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to help drive all our marketing initiatives. The Project Manager will lead an Agile Marketing team and to deliver high-quality results through well-managed, on-time, and on-budget projects. We work collaboratively, so the role requires someone who builds relationships easily and has incredibly strong organizational skills to get things done.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Managing an agile marketing process, leading scrum meetings
- Overseeing, creating, and managing scope, timeline, and deliverables for all marketing projects.
- Communicating major milestones and priorities, as well as bottlenecks and other problems, which affect a successful delivery
- Maintaining and updating campaign calendars and provide updates to project team
- Tracking measurement and reporting goals to increase marketing sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Leading, coaching, and inspiring a high-performing team of marketers to ensure the team is delivering according to long-term and project-based objectives
- Establishing operational best practices and standards, and a culture of learning and development
- Creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Creating templates and tools for organizing work streams to communicate timelines/status updates to ensure team efficiencies and long-term success
- Encouraging cross-functional collaboration: You’ll be a key member of the team and build relationships with cross-functional partners in sales, operations, finance, and product marketing to deliver on a broader, global team goal
- Thinking strategically about go-to-market processes, making recommendations to simplify and improve
Been there.. Done that…
- You have 3+ years of Agile project management and/or operations experience within a marketing department
- You’ve managed cross-functional projects with attention to detail
- You understand customer lifecycle marketing, planning, and operations.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’re an Asana, Wrike, or Jira wizard
- Hubspot holds a special place in your heart
- You’re a builder.. with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- You can drive decisions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure
A few things to note..
- We’re a fully remote team – you’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot).
- We push hard. We’re only interested in hiring the best of the best. We invest in our team members and they grow immensely as a result.
- We’re laser focused on accomplishing something truly exceptional (ask to see our Vivid Vision). You’d be an extremely important piece of the puzzle.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.