Senior Manager, People Operations at Deel
Senior Manager, People Operations
Location Anywhere (EMEA), Anywhere (APAC), Anywhere (AMER)
Type Full time
Department PeopleTotal Rewards
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Manage People Ops Partner and Team Lead, People Ops.
- Serve as escalation for all contract related questions from stakeholders.
- Create scalable and efficient people operation workflows
- Manage relationship with internal stakeholders across the business to ensure hiring processes are efficient and well managed
- Support the HR Business Partners with core people functions requiring individual or bulk uploads of documents, data or information changes, team member role or compensation impacts, and contractor/employment agreement impacts (including off-boarding, performance management, compensation and promotion cycles, etc).
- Program specific instances and workflows into HRIS system so we can enhance our team member experiences (e.g. off-boarding email voluntary / involuntary) and partner with HRBP to provide self-serve information and changes.
- Help HRBP in creating reports with required fields from our HRIS and other systems to allow us to run HR Analytics.
- Help us ensure best in class team member support when responding to questions and resolving issues including team member employment or service verifications, access requests and claims.
- Support Talent Acquisition with the creation of offer letters, employment agreements, and contracts across multiple platforms, with specific attention to detail to the complexity of hiring globally and creating country or province specific hiring documentation.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of offer documents for candidates working in partnership with Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Legal, Mobility, HRBPs, as applicable.
- Create HRIS profiles and cue onboarding workflows for all candidates who have accepted offers and completed all offer paperwork.
- Partner with our knowledge team to create resources on People Ops process and policy.
- 7+ years’ experience in people operations
- 2+ years’ experience managing teams
- Experience in supporting new country launches from a people operations perspective.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative, and responsible
- Desire to, and the ability to, work in a highly collaborative yet fully distributed, global team environment
- Ability to successfully work autonomously and with self-motivation and self-direction
- Strong desire to solve tough problems and share learnings with others
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.