Senior Manager Marketing at CenturyLink
Sr Manager Marketing – Salesforce Configuration
Location: MONROE, LA, US, 71203-2041 or Remote
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
This position, under limited supervision, will build and lead the team that delivers scalable short-and long-term solutions for customer messaging use cases. The position will lead the Marketing Cloud Salesforce configuration delivery team responsible for Salesforce administration, configuration, and integrations in a multi-cloud Salesforce ecosystem. The incumbent will build a team that interacts with technical and non-technical stakeholders, having excellent communication skills while being proficient in technical architecture and solution delivery, project management, data management, service-based solutions, automations, and customer journey mapping best practices. The incumbent will collaborate with different levels of leadership in both business and technology roles to deliver a best in class Marketing communications platform capability.
The Main Responsibilities
- Manage team and deliver technical solution delivery for Marketing CRM Platform
- Support efficient operations through process maturity, standards implementation, team-collaboration and system consolidation
- Champion platform best-practice adoption by the organization users
- Support integration of the CRM tool into related areas of the organization
- Responsible for coordinating development Salesforce product(s) from conception to delivery to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Gathers data on market conditions and customer requirements to assess appropriate implementation or management of Salesforce product which maximizes revenue and margins and aligns with corporate strategic direction.
- Coordinates product development/definition activities for Salesforce.
- Collaborates with wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, IT and operations to develop/implement enhancements for Salesforce product(s).
- Develop and implement efficient and effective processes for rapid business owned system changes
- Lead Salesforce system configuration – workflows, custom objects and fields, data-extensions, automations, dynamic content scripting and templates to support complex communication journeys using email, SMS, mobile push, direct mail and robo-calls.
- Will be responsible for developing key capabilities including preference management enhancements and contact identity solutions.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related experience
- 6+ years related experience (4+ years with a master’s degree)
- 5+ years Salesforce administrator experience
- Experience working with internal business partners and outside consultants
- Experience delivering solutions using agile methodologies and processes
- Salesforce configuration, deployment experience
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Experience with multiple Salesforce instances
- Experience leading solution delivery via Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) processes
- Experience with enterprise agile project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Missouri-Kansas City; US-Work From Home-Work At Home
Requisition #: 225589
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!