Senior Manager, Growth Marketing at Allstate Insurance
Title: Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
Location: United States
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
The Head of Growth Marketing leads the strategy, planning, and execution of complex organic and owned marketing programs that drive profitable growth and retention. This leader influences marketing plans at a senior leadership and senior business partner level and demonstrates flexibility to develop plans and lead through uncertainty and change. This leader serves as a subject matter expert for the business (including but not limited to marketing efforts that drive acquisition, conversion, and retention), effectively communicates across teams and departments, and directs cross-functional marketing teams and staff/external agency partners.
- Expertise development and implementation of complex marketing programs, including analyzing research/data inputs, developing marketing strategy plans, and determining and allocating resources required. Oversee all elements through completion, measurement and post program analysis.
- Provide direction for the planning and implementation of conversion and retention marketing, offering solutions and recommendations to marketing leadership and business partners through formal and informal communication that is persuasive, thoughtful, and collaborative.
- Lead a team of results-driven marketers to execute a multi-channel marketing strategy and drive key business metrics (user acquisition, CAC, conversion, retention, organic traffic, etc). Integrate across marketing teams and other departments, collaborating closely with internal partners and external agencies to deliver value-driven campaigns and best-in-class website experience that aligns to the user’s journey.
- Develop the standards and best practices for organic and owned campaign experimentation, operations, and data reporting. Analyze full-funnel data to determine investment decisions and define the appropriate mix of marketing channels.
- Achieve results by creating a high-performance environment; manage, develop and direct staff, interns and marketing/advertising agency partners. Extract key business insights to optimize programs and regularly report out to leadership on performance against goal KPIs.
This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office, but it does need to be in the United States. This position is eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
Education and Experience:
- 10 or more years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced ability to translate business objectives into action plans.
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills.
- Advanced relationship, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Advanced strategic and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $145,000.00-$165,000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.