Senior Manager, Digital Experience
Job ID: 2019-112160
Institution: Adtalem Global Education
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: U.S. – Exempt
Opportunity at a Glance
Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. As part of our Digital Center of Excellence, the Senior Manager, Digital Experience will be responsible for the development and implementation of key digital experience strategies aimed at increasing enrollment and persistence across our portfolio of institutions. In this role, you’ll collaborate across several cross-functional groups to convert and retain students through innovative digital tactics and nurtures.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to our B2C and B2B email and nurture efforts
- Develop and track enterprise digital experience KPIs for the entirety of the student lifecycle.
- Identify areas of opportunity across the student lifecycle and work with stakeholders to implement conversion focused initiatives to fill the gaps.
- Serve as a go-to resource for stakeholders in all things email, nurture and digital experience.
- Collaborate with digital experience technical lead to optimize strategies for our tech stack and to identify new tools and systems as our stack evolves.
- Lead a team of digital experience professionals as they develop and implement strategies and tactics across our portfolio of institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- 6-8 years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis in strategy development.
- 4-5 years of Marketing Automation Platform and CRM experience required. Eloqua and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of other digital marketing areas a plus (Web/UX, Paid Media, Social, Analytics)
- Out of the box thinker with excellent communication and team building skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Agency experience is a plus.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com.