Title: Senior Manager – Billings, Credit and Collections
Location: Distributed, AMER
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world’s data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what’s possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a leader with a proven track record in building and maintaining best of class Billings, Credit and Collection teams and processes. You will be leading a global team in a rapidly growing software company which operates with 20+ subsidiaries and a truly global client base.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Establish and implement a formal credit process with an emphasis on flexibility, scale and growth
- Drive continual automation and measurement against critical metrics for our billing processes, including both our proprietary and cloud businesses
- Lead a team to handle a global collection process in a rapidly growing company, utilizing industry leading practices and success indicators
- Partner with the sales team to resolve customer issues and collaborate with sales on business process improvement
- Create relationships with collection agencies and legal partners to further enhance the collection efforts
- Design and maintain all reporting, forecasting and metrics to report on the performance of the department
- Hire, mentor and develop a growing team
What You Bring Along:
- Demonstrable experience of leading a successful global credit, collection and billings team
- Experience of a cloud billing structure at scale
- Experience in establishing credit policies and limits in a worldwide setting
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary business relationship and collaboration skills
- Analytical mindset with an emphasis on building and designing scalable processes
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.