Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world’s most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration – giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
This shift has also raised the expectations of users who now expect native, app-like experiences on the web. Drupal’s out-of-the-box themes and administrative UIs must take advantage of Drupal’s web services capabilities to provide more client-side components to meet these expectations.
Finally, the ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to dig into a large problem in a vibrant open source community, considering Drupal’s coding and non-coding contributors, Drupal’s site builders/developers, and the content editors who use Drupal in their everyday lives.
- Experience developing applications in close collaboration with UX, Accessibility, and Backend Engineers
- Experience with headless, progressively decoupled and fully decoupled Drupal applications (especially with either JSON:API or GraphQL)
- Self-directing and able to self-organize efforts when work has many interconnected dependencies.
- Ability to communicate progress and goals to non-technical stakeholders
- Prior Drupal module development experience
- Previous community involvement